Minnesota Criminal Lawyer - Judith A. Samson
At the law office of Judith A. Samson, I aggressively and compassionately welcome the atmosphere for clients to pursue their defense and free. When you are charged with a crime it can be a life altering event. Your freedom and rights are my best interests. I understand the ever changing laws of Minnesota and vigorously defend my clients against any types of charges ranging from DWI, arson, assault, burglary, homicide, murder, expungement, and speeding tickets.
When you’re being investigated or charged with a crime of any caliber it can be a frightening and life-altering experience. An experienced Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer can represent you from the beginning to the end. Having Judith A. Samson on your side will reduce stress and help to achieve a more successful outcome. Judith has earned a solid reputation from her peers for aggressive approaches to representation as a criminal defense lawyer in Minnesota. She helps clients understand their options and seek the best outcome.
Call now for a free initial consultation at
(612) 333-8001. Remember – don’t talk to the police – call Judith A. Samson first. Our
Minnesota Criminal Law Firm is open 24 hours / 7 Days a week for phone calls. She’ll meet with you anytime, anywhere.
- University of Louisville, KY B.A.
- University of Pittsburgh, Law School
- University of Minnesota, Law School
- 1998-1999 Associate with Daniel Mohs & Associates.
- Began her own private practice in 1999, exclusively in the area of criminal defense.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Assault
- Drug Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Felony Defense
- Juvenile Crimes
- Murder and Homicide
- Obstruction of Justice
- Order For Protection
- Probation Violations
- Theft & Shoplifting
- Traffic Violations
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hennepin County - Misdemeanor Defense Panel
Past Employment Positions:
- Daniel Mohs & Assoc., Associate, 1998 - 1999